sunshine-angel-fairy: DO ALL THE EVEN NUMBRS. :D (also I just went to your blog and you've changed it and it's so CUTE)
I did the thing omg I did it in one sitting how. (also, thank you very much. Also, you are the cutest omg).
For Katie, because she asked:
Literally copying and pasting this from a Word doc that I wrote up so I don’t have to deal with Tumblr and my laptop’s apparent hatred for it.
2. are you outgoing or shy?
It depends on how well I know you. If I’ve only just met you, I’m super shy but if I feel like I’ve known you for a while, I can be pretty outgoing.
4. are you easy to get along with?
I would say so. Anyone else have something else they want to say about it?
6. what kind of people are you attracted to?
oh my gosh, i’ve never really thought about it too much but it’s a really good question. i think i would have to say people who love life and also people who make me think about things differently, open my eyes a bit more, ya know? i really like people who know where they’re headed but i also like people who have no idea what they’re doing so they decide to try everything in hopes that something will stick. both those things are really attractive to me even though they’re total opposites. then again, they could also work hand in hand. the ability to know where you’re going and the ability to take risks. yes. that’s it. Because you only have one life so do what you think is a good idea, even if it might not actually be a good idea.
8. who of the opposite gender is on your mind?
I am so glad you can’t see my face right now. But there’s this guy that I like and he’s on my mind constantly so. Yeah. Him.
10. who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Him, actually. The weekend before last, we were texting and talking about the type of person that we’d like to be with.
12. what are your top 5 favourite songs right now?
Ohmygoddd this is so hard! But I’ll pick songs in English so that might be easier (no surprise they’re all cutesy songs)
-Marry Me by Train
-Annie by SafetySuit
-Won’t Let You Go by James Morrison
-Stand Up & Man Up by Javier Colon ft. Adam Levine
Endlessly by The Cab
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
Luck? Not really. I think you have to work or what you have. Miracles? Yes. Definitely.
16. would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
-blushes- I haven’t had my first kiss so that would be a no.
18. do you still talk to your first crush?
Ahahaha no, but funny thing, he’s actually going to be part of my family soon because his cousin is marrying my aunt. So that’s weird.
20. do you like your neighbors?
Sure. All of them except that one house because of that thing. I feel like everyone who knows where I live and has had to look for parking knows the thing.
22. where would you like to travel?
Paris, London, Milan, New York, El Salvador
24. favourite part of your daily routine?
Being by myself. I’ve just gotten so used to it by now.
26. what do you do when you wake up?
Open up kijiji and look for jobs. Because I need one. Bad.
28. who are you most comfortable around?
Natasha, Kathlene and my mom.
30. do you ever want to get married?
I talked to him about this a while back and what I’ve decided is this: I would like to get married yes, but I’m not so sure people realize that there is a difference between a marriage and a wedding.
32. which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
I think I just choked. Oh god. Uhm, Taylor Lautner, Ian Somerhalder/Darren Criss (those last two would be hard to choose between).
34. do you play sports? What sports?
I do not, actually.
36. have you ever liked someone and never told them?
So, I’m gonna flip this question around in my head a little because the reality is, I’ve only ever told two people that I liked them and it didn’t end well for me. So that leaves the rest of them that I didn’t have the guts to tell. There was this one guy in elementary and he’s recently come back into my life and surprise, surprise, I have a thing for him. But I can’t let it slip by again. I have to tell him but the idea of telling him is terrifying.
38. describe your dream guy/girl
Oh my god. I’m gonna walk away for a minute so I can breathe. Okay. I’m back now. So I guess I’ll draw on what I’m going through now. My ideal person makes me smile, makes me laugh and listens when I have something on my mind. Teases me and likes cuddling. Has odd little things about him—little things are what make the person interesting. Also, if he can cook and/or be musical in some form. Also being close to his mom, but not like, too close. Just enough that he realizes how important she is in his life
40. what do you want to do after high school?
I graduated a few years ago and I’m still trying to get my life together but ideally, I’d like to go into event planning because I think I’d be pretty damn good at it.
42. if you’re being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
I might be:
-lost in thought
-plotting your murder
44. trip to outer space or the bottom of the ocean?
bottom of the ocean
46. what are you paranoid about?
Dying alone/that no one actually likes me
48. have you ever been drunk?
Twice. Both very interesting.
50. what was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
52. one thing you could change about yourself?
I’m mostly at peace with it now, but sometimes I wish I could change the fact that I have my birth defect because I hate the weird stares and pity looks I get when I go out. But then I remember that even if I were to change anything at all, that I wouldn’t have the life I do; I wouldn’t have met the people I love and I wouldn’t have done the things that make me happy or proud and that makes me sad. So even though sometimes I wish I could change it, I wouldn’t.
54. favourite store?
Oh god. Probably Sephora or something like that. Or HMV. Or Chapters.
56. favourite colour?
58. last thing you ate?
Nutella on toast
60. been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. been arrested? For what?
64. tell us the story of your first kiss?
There is no story to tell, babycakes, because I still haven’t had my first kiss. (maybe soon?)
66. do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
Most of my tumblr friends are my real friends so…
68. twitter or tumblr?
70. names of your best friends?
72. what colour are your towels?
White, blue, purple, brown. Green
72. (there’s two 72’s I just noticed.) how many pillows do you sleep with?
Hahaahahaha. Uh, 10 apparently. 11 including my pillow pet.
74. how many stuffed animals do you think you have?
Around eight or so, maybe?
76. what colour is your underwear?
78. favourite ice cream flavour?
Chocolate chip mint. Always. Also, birthday cake flavour. That shit is good shit.
80. what colour pants?
Wine red jeggings.
82. favourite movie?
The little mermaid
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
I’ve actually never seen 21 Jump Street, but it looks funny so I should get on that. But I’d have to go with Mean Girls because on Wednesdays, we wear pink.
86. favourite character from Finding Nemo?
88. last person you talked to today?
90. name a person you love
92. in a fight with someone?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
I don’t know. Also, I tend to wear my mom’s sweaters a lot and my dad’s hoodies are really comfy too so I don’t really wear mine unless I go somewhere or decide to go for a run.
96. favourite actress?
98. do you tan a lot?
Like, go to tanning salons? No, never. But I am fairly dark skinned so I tend to darken easily in the summer after being out for any amount of time.
100. how are you feeling?
102. do you regret anything from your past?
Not anything specific, mostly just the regret of not taking chances but that’s a work in progress.
104. do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes. I really shouldn’t because she clearly has forgotten about me, but I still wish we were friends like we used to be.
106. ever broken someone’s heart?
I don’t think so?
108. what should you be doing?
110. have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
112. who was the last person you cried in front of?
Oh goodness. My mom, maybe? That was a while ago.
114. have you ever been out of your province/state?
116. are you listening to music right now?
Yes. I Do It For You by Nick Lachey. (laugh all you want, but I love this song).
118. do you like Chinese food?
Yes. Ginger beef and sweet and sour pork are my favourites!
120. are you afraid of the dark?
Only after a horror movie. Otherwise, there’s a nice sort of peacefulness to it.
122. is cheating ever okay?
124. do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in infatuation at first sight. Love, for me, entails all the little details about a person, which you can’t know at first glance.
126. are you currently bored?
Not really. This is kind of amusing.
128. would you change your name?
Maybe. I love my middle name but I’ve often wished my first name was more Spanish like the rest of my name. something like Marianela, Mariposa or Esmeralda or Esperanza.
130. do you like subway?
Why is that a question? Yes, I do. I love it.
132. who is the last person you had a deep conversation with?
See question 10. Seriously, it’s the same question.
134. can you count to one million?
I don’t think so. I’d fuck it up too many times.
136. do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
138. curly or straight hair?
Depends on the context of this question but straight, I think?
140. summer or winter?
Summer, no question. It’s hot out, the sun is out a lot and it rains while it’s still warm. Also, pretty dresses
142. July. Not too freakishly hot and its kind of just in the middle of the summer months so you’re used to summer but you’re not thinking about fall just yet.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
146. was today a good day?
Yeah, it was. Pretty productive, I think.
148. what’s your favourite quote?
I have more than one but I love this one:
“That which makes you different makes you strong. Whether you’re gay, straight, orange, purple, dinosaur…I don’t care.” –Darren Criss
150. get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what the first line on that page?
(grabbed the one that caught my eye since I didn’t have one near me): “…were told to go home, we couldn’t walk away. We just kept…”
—Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins